Fluke TiX580 Infrared Camera
The Fluke TiX580 thermal imager offers 307,200 pixels (640 x 480), -4 to 1472°F, ≤0.05°C sensitivity, MultiSharp Focus, & Fluke Connect
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -4 to 1472°F (-20 to 800°C) temp measurement range
- Not calibrated below -10°C
- ±2°C or 2% accuracy, whichever is greater (@ 25°C)
- 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- 1280 x 960 with SuperResolution
- ≤0.05°C at 30°C target temp (50mK) thermal sensitivity
- Standard lens, IFOV 0.93mRad, D:S 1065:1
- LaserSharp auto focus & advanced manual focus
- 60Hz frame rate, 2x, 4x, & 8x digital zoom
What's in the Box
- AC power supply & battery charger
- 2 lithium ion battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- Bluetooth headset (where available)
- Hard carrying case
- Adjustable neck & hand strap
- Fluke Connect SmartView software (free download)
- Warranty registration card
- Calibration certificate
The Fluke Ti480 infrared camera is a rugged 640 x 480 thermal imager with 240-degree rotating 5.7 inch LCD touchscreen for easy image capture when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas. It's IR Fusion technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending and MultiSharp focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis.
The IR-PhotoNotes annotation system captures digital images of the surrounding area to reference conditions or actual location and you can save any additional details to the file with voice annotation. You can also quickly highlight areas that are outside your pre-set "normal" temperature ranges with color alarms.
You can use Fluke Connect to link your camera to the Fluke network of wireless test and measurement tools and the Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate customizable reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud.
Please consider these optional accessories.