Fluke Ti480 Infrared Camera
307,200 pixels (640 x 480), -4 to 1472°F, ≤0.05°C sensitivity, MultiSharp Focus, & Fluke Connect
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -4 to 1472°F (-20 to 800°C) temp measurement range
- Not calibrated below -10°C
- ±2°C or 2% accuracy, whichever is greater (@ 25°C)
- 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- 1280 x 960 with SuperResolution
- ≤0.05°C at 30°C target temp (50mK) thermal sensitivity
- Standard lens, IFOV 0.93mRad, D:S 1065:1
- LaserSharp auto focus & advanced manual focus
- 60Hz frame rate, 2x and 4x digital zoom
What's in the Box
- AC power supply & battery charger
- 2 lithium ion battery packs
- USB cable
- 4GB micro SD card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Fluke Connect SmartView software (free download)
The Fluke Ti480 infrared camera is a rugged 640 x 480 thermal imager with one-handed pistol-grip for quick, point-and-shoot troubleshooting. It's IR Fusion technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending and MultiSharp focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis.
The IR-PhotoNotes annotation system captures digital images of the surrounding area to reference conditions or actual location and you can save any additional details to the file with voice annotation. You can also quickly highlight areas that are outside your pre-set "normal" temperature ranges with color alarms.
You can use Fluke Connect to link your camera to the Fluke network of wireless test and measurement tools and the Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate customizable reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud.
Please consider these optional accessories.