FLIR T460 Thermal Imager
76,800 pixels (320 x 240), -4 to 2732°F, sensitivity < 0.03°C, up to 8X digital zoom and UltraMax image enhancement
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- UltraMax feature generates reports with more pixels and less noise, increasing accuracy on small targets
- 320 x 240 (76,800) pixel resolution gives a sharp thermal image from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.03°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized for temperatures from -4 to 2,732°F (-20 to 1,500°C)
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time
- Option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity for sending images and data to smart phones and tablets via the FLIR Tools app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Using METERLiNK allows the transmission of vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Voice annotations can be added through Bluetooth headset and text annotations through the on-board touch screen
- InstantReport allows users to create a PDF document directly from the camera
What's in the Box
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Bluetooth headset
- Camera lens cap
- Hard transport case
- Memory card
- Power supply, incl. multi-plugs
- USB cable
- Video cable
- FLIR Tools download card
- User documentation (CD-ROM & printed)
- Calibration certificate
The FLIR T460 thermal imager is a portable, highly accurate infrared camera which includes the specifications and features users demand. From smart ergonomics to innovative image enhancement to advanced communications options; the FLIR T460 has everything needed to make very accurate temperature measurements across a wide range of applications.
The FLIR T460 thermal imager has a temperature range of -4 to 2,732°F (-20 to 1,500°C) with an accuracy of up to ±1˚C (±1.8˚F) or ±1% of reading. The 320 x 240 (76,800) pixel resolution gives a sharp thermal image which is especially useful across longer distances. The camera includes auto-orientation and a tilt feature which makes it easy to capture images from any angle comfortably. The small size and low weight of the camera facilitate its use over a full working day.
The FLIR T460 is equipped with the innovative Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) feature, which produces an image richer in detail than ever before. Users can highlight objects of interest, on both the infrared and visual images, by sketching or adding predefined stamps directly onto the camera's touch screen.
The T460 also includes UltraMax image enhancement technology which captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data. A 320 x 240 resolution T-Series camera using FLIR UltraMax can now produce true 640 x 480 images producing clearer and larger thermal images, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details
The FLIR T460 thermal imager includes extensive communication options. The Wi-Fi connectivity of the camera allows users to connect to smart phones or tablets for the wireless transfer of images or the remote control of the camera. The Bluetooth-based METERLiNK function transfers readings from external measurement instruments to the infrared image.
Please consider these optional accessories.