GF Signet 9950 Transmitter
Two channel transmitter/controller can support two sensors of same or different types in one instrument
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Independent dual channel multi-parameter instrument accepts input from flow, pH/ORP, conductivity/resistivity, pressure, temperature, level/volume, salinity, and dissolved oxygen sensors
- Two Passive 4-20 mA loop outputs standard, freely assignable either channel, primary or secondary measurements, or proportional for metering pump
- Two different sensor types can be combined in one unit
- Optional modules can be added for additional capabilities
- USB port for field upgrades using standard USB Flash Drive
- Available in two voltage options: 12-24 VDC, or selectable 100-240 VAC/12-24 VDC
- Advanced Boolean relay logic provides four logic options to choose from
- Configurable LCD display with 2 horizontal digital bar graphs and 4 LED relay status indicators
- Derived measurements
- 1/4 DIN enclosure rated NEMA 4X/IP65 (front face only)
- Panel or wall mount
What's in the Box
- DIN gasket and clip
- DIN cut out template
- Terminal blocks
- Instruction manual
The GF Signet 9950 Transmitter is a two channel controller that can support two sensors of same or different types in one instrument. The sensor types supported by the 9950 are Signet Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Temperature, Pressure, Level, Dissolved Oxygen, and devices that transmit a 4 to 20 mA signal with the use of the 8058 iGoR Signal Converter.
The 9950 includes advanced features such as derived functions, advanced multiple relay modes, and timer based relay functions. Derived functions allows for the control of a relay or current loop with the sum, delta (difference), or ratio of two measurements, for example delta pressure and delta temperature. Multiple relay modes allow up to three signals to be used for the control of a single relay. This can be any combination of analog and binary inputs. The timer relay modes allow relay to be activated on a repeating basis from every minute to once every 30 days. Weekday timer mode allows a relay to be turned on for specific days and times.
The GF Signet 9950 Transmitter is compatible with 3-9950.393 relay modules providing the ability to interface up to four binary inputs. The binary inputs are compatible with either open collector or mechanical contacts. The binary inputs can supply power to the four inputs or accepts powered outputs from external devices. These inputs can be used with level switches, flow switches, pressure switches or other devices. The inputs can be used to directly control the relays of the 9950 or can be used in combination with the measurement readings for advanced control of your process.
Applications for the GF Signet 9950 Transmitter include:
- Wastewater treatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Chemical manufacturing / addition
- Metal and plastic finishing
- Fume scrubber
- Cooling tower
- Media filtration
- Chemical dosing/ injection
- Aquatic life support
- Pools & fountains
- Rinse tanks
- Chemical neutralization
- GF Signet 9950 Transmitter PC Simulator Software Download
- GF Signet 9950 Transmitter Gen 2A USB Update Software Download
- GF Signet 9950 Transmitter Gen 2B USB Update Software Download
Please consider these optional accessories.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Dual Channel Flow Totalizer for Aircraft De-icing.
The Background: Our customer runs de-icing services at a regional airport and needs to accurately measure the total volume of de-icing agents used on specific aircraft so they can accurately bill their customers for the service.
The Problem: The customer uses two different types of de-icing fluids. Type 1 is a low viscosity fluid applied hot to immediately remove all snow and ice from the aircraft. Type 2 is thickened to adhere to the aircraft’s surface and keeps snow or ice from adhering to the treated surface. It is common to use both agents on the same aircraft.
The Solution: We recommended the GF Signet 9950 flow transmitter which is a dual channel instrument capable of accurately displaying the total amount of both de-icing agents used.