GF Signet i-Go 8058 Signal Converter
Converts 4-20mA signal into the Signet digital format (S3L) for use with GF Signet instruments
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Connects with level, temperature, pressure and multiparameter instruments
- Compatible with Signet instruments and other manufacturers' transmitters
- Up to two 4 to 20mA sensor inputs
- Connects additional measurement parameters to Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter instrument
- Wire or DIN rail mountable
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter accepts any 4 to 20mA signal and converts it into the Signet digital (S3L) format, the serial data format used by the GF Signet 8250, 8350, 8450, and 8900 instruments. When used with the GF Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller, the measurement type and operating range are defined in the 8900 setup menu.
The GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter is configured at the factory to the user's specifications when used with level, temperature, and pressure transmitters.
The wire-mount single-channel version of the GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter is easily mounted anywhere in the interconnecting wiring between the sensor and the instrument. The DIN rail mounted dual-channel version of the GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter can convert one or two separate 4 to 20mA inputs into a digital (S3L) output.
Applications for the GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter
- Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring and Control in Wastewater
- Chlorine Dioxide for Disinfection
- Specific Ion
- Ozone Monitoring
- Toroidal conductivity
- Chlorine Injection Control
- Tank Level Monitoring
- Turbidity and Suspended Solids Monitoring
If the GF Signet i-Go™ 8058 Signal Converter is for use with the GF Signet 8250, 8350, or 8450, please contact us with the appropriate 4-20mA designations.