Fluke 438-II Power Quality & Motor Analyzer
Test electrical and mechanical performance of electric motors, and evaluate power quality with a single test tool, Fluke Connect optional
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Measure key parameters on direct-on-line motors
- 1 to 1000hp (0.7 to 746kW) mechanical power
- 0 to 10,000lb/ft or Nm torque range
- 0 to 3600rpm motor speed
- 0 to 100% motor efficiency
- Identify dips, swells, transients, harmonics & unbalance
- Waveform capture function captures 100/120 cycles (50/60 Hz)
- 3 years parts & labor warranty on main instrument
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated
- CE & CSA approved
What's in the Box
- Test lead set
- Power adapter
- 8GB SD card
- Soft case
The Fluke 438-II power quality and motor analyzer adds key mechanical measurement capabilities for electric motors to the advanced power quality analysis functions of the Fluke 430 Series. Quickly and easily measure and analyze key electrical and mechanical performance parameters such as power, harmonics, unbalance, motor speed, torque and mechanical power without the need of mechanical sensors.
It will help locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems, while giving technicians the mechanical and electrical information they need to effectively evaluate motor performance.
Please consider these optional accessories.