DH-Budenberg CPB5600DP Deadweight Tester
2 piston-cylinder, hydraulic or pneumatic differential pressure balance and mass-sets
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring ranges (= static pressure + differential pressure)
- Up to 5,000 psi(400 bar) pneumatic
- Up to 23,200 psi (1,600 bar) hydraulic
- Standard 9.80665 m/s2 gravity value
- Contact us to adjust for local gravity
- Tungsten carbide piston & cylinder in solid stainless steel case
- Masses manufactured from stainless steel & aluminum
- Long-term stability, re-calibration every 5 years recommended
The DH-Budenberg CPB5600DP deadweight tester is for testing, adjustment and calibration of pressure measuring instruments in factories and calibration labs, as well as on-site use. It's a very precisely manufactured piston-cylinder system, onto which a mass load is applied in order to generate the individual test points. The direct measurement of the pressure (p = F/A), as well as the use of high-quality materials enable a very small measurement uncertainty, in conjunction with an excellent long-term stability.
Both the piston and cylinder are manufactured from tungsten carbide. This pairing of materials, in comparison to other materials, has very low pressure and temperature coefficients of expansion, which results in a very good linearity for the effective area of the piston and a very high accuracy. Over-pressure protection is integrated, which prevents the piston from being forced out vertically and avoids damage to the piston-cylinder system in the event of masses removal under pressure.
This product can be used in the following applications: