Fluke Ti450 60 Hz Infrared Camera
The Fluke Ti450 offers up to 307,200 pixels (640 x 480) with SuperResolution, -4 to 2192°F, sensitivity of ≤0.05°C, & Fluke Connect
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Fluke Connect wireless connectivity
- Temperature range from -20 to 1200°C (-4 to 2192°F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or 2%
- 76,800 pixel standard resolution (320 x 240)
- 307,000 pixels (640 x 480) in SuperResolution mode
- MultiSharp focus captures clear, accurate image
- Throughout the 24° x 17° field of view
- Streaming video (USB and HDMI)
- 60Hz image capture frequency
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus & built-in laser distance meter
- Records thermal video with audio (.avi)
- 2x and 4x digital zoom
- Voice or text annotation
- On-screen emissivity correction
- IR-Fusion® technology
- Picture-in-picture and full screen
- Ruggedized 3.5 inch landscape 640 x 480 LCD touchscreen
What's in the Box
- Thermal camera with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- SmartView software (available via free download)
The Fluke Ti450 Infrared Camera is powerful, high performance thermal imaging camera that is loaded with features to make troubleshooting fast and easy. The imager is handheld and is provided with an easy-to-use interface. With a standard 76,800 pixel resolution (320 x 240) the Ti450 includes a SuperResolution mode which provides a massive 307,000 pixel resolution (640 x 480) for incredible clarity.
The Fluke Ti450 Infrared Camera has a measurement range of -4 to 2192°F (-20 to 1200°C) and an accuracy of ±2°C or 2% (whichever is greater). The imager is equipped with both MultiSharp focus to captures clear, accurate image throughout the field of view as well as LaserSharp auto focus which uses a laser distance meter to identify the perfect focal distance for perfectly focused images. Simply place the red laser sighting dot on the object you are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect in-focus image. The Ti450 has an on-screen emissivity correction, on-screen reflected background temperature compensation and on-screen transmission. The image capture frequency is 60Hz.
The Ti450 detects issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion technology with AutoBlend mode which overlays digital and thermal images making it easier to identify problems. Faster communication is provided via Fluke Connect which permits wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple iPhone or iPad. The Ti450 features a ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation. Audio nor text annotations help provide context of the images when they are viewed at a later time.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world. And more are on the way. Go to the Fluke website to find out more.
- Fluke SmartView IR Analysis and Reporting Software Datasheet PDF (1.2 MB)
- Fluke Connect Brochure PDF (2.7 MB)
- Fluke Connect End User Stories PDF (1.1 MB)
- Fluke Connect Seven Reasons to Connect Your Tools PDF (3.9 MB)
- Fluke Connect Compatibility Chart PDF (1.7 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.