Megger DLRO100 Series Micro-ohmmeters
Enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to mains power
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measurement range 0.1 μΩ to 1.999 Ω
- Accuracy: up to ± (0.2% + 0.2 μΩ)
- Resolution 0.1 μΩ
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and moisture
- CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC for safe operation
- Battery or mains powered
- Quick selection of test modes for different applications
- Smooth DC output for circuit breaker testing
- High noise immunity for stable readings in noisy areas
- Large, clear LCD display with backlight
- Internal memory for data logging optional
- Optional Bluetooth for wireless communication
- Optional remote control over USB via a PC or laptop
- Optional NIST traceable certificate available
What's in the Box
- AC Power Cord
- Factory Certificate of Calibration
- Factory Certificate of Conformance
- Product Manual on CD-ROM
The Megger DLRO100 micro-ohmmeter is an extremely flexible instrument that enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to mains power. The DLRO100 is available in three versions offering a combination of features including DualGround™ testing, adjustable current ramping, high noise immunity, high power 100 A continuous testing, Bluetooth, data logging and even remote control, yet still manages to be small and lightweight.
The DLRO100 has a measurement range of 0.1 μΩ to 1.999 Ω and is accurate up to ± (0.2% + 0.2 μΩ). Test results are displayed on the large, clear LCD which is backlit making nit ideal for all light conditions. The DLRO100 provides quick selection of test modes for different applications with 4 terminal measurement for flexibility. High noise immunity makes for stable readings in noisy environments while the smooth DC output permits circuit breaker testing. Applications include switchgear, circuit breaker contact resistance, bus bar and cable joints, wire and cable resistance, lightning conductor bonding, welded joints, ground connections and joints.
The DLRO100 is available with AC only power or an integral Li-Ion battery that supplies a constant 100 A current for up to 200 Manual/Auto tests to enable enhanced productivity in remote locations. With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. The rugged design, intuitive interface and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease of use in the most arduous of conditions.
The Megger DLRO100 is sold without test leads. If test leads are required, they must be purchased as accessories.
Please consider these optional accessories.