Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter
Compact inverter with choice of single- or three-phase models and a range of horsepower options
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- V/F control (Induction Motor)
- Dynamic torque vector control for better torque
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM)
- 150% starting torque running at 1Hz
- With slip compensation and auto-torque boost
- 0.1 to 400Hz output frequency
- RS-485 Communication
- Built-in braking transistor for 1/2hp and up
- UL508C, CE, EN61800-5-1 standards
- RoHS directive compliance
- 3-year warranty
The Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) inverter provides excellent performance for both single-phase and three-phase applications, and is available in multiple configurations to support 1/8 HP up to 5 HP AC drives / variable frequency drives (VFD) / v/Hz vector drives. The motor auto-tuning function enables the dynamic torque vector control, automatic energy saving operation, and other advanced motor controls. It is also supported by a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) which is more efficient than an induction motor (IM) so that further energy saving can be achieved.
The FRENIC-Mini elevates the performance of a wide range of devices and equipment including conveyors, fans, pumps, centrifugal separators, and food processing machines. Its capabilities give you the system integration, energy efficiency, reduced labor, and lower overall costs.
If you are looking to replace an existing FRENIC-Mini (C1), here is a cross reference guide.
- Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter Datasheet PDF (352 KB)
- Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter General Specifications PDF (1.2 MB)
- Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter User Manual PDF (23.5 MB)
- Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter Instruction Manual PDF (4.3 MB)
- Fuji Electric FRENIC-Mini (C2) Inverter Quick Reference PDF (3.0 MB)
- Fuji Electric FRENIC Loader Software Download ZIP
- Fuji Electric FRENIC Loader Software Manual PDF (8.5 MB)