Fluke 902 FC Clamp Meter
HVAC optimized clamp meter enables technicians to create reports and collaborate with peers from the work site
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Optimized for HVAC applications
- 600 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- Temperature measurement from 14 to 752°F (-10 to 400°C)
- 1000 µF capacitance measurement
- DC Current measurement to 200 µA
- True-rms voltage & current
- Accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- Large, easy to read backlit display
- CAT III 600V, CAT IV 300V safety rating
- Compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app
What's in the Box
- One pair TL75 Test leads
- One 80BK Integrated DMM Temperature Probe
- Two AA alkaline batteries
- Soft carrying case
- Users’ manual
- Statement of Calibration Practices
The Fluke 902 clamp meter is a HVAC optimized clamp meter enables technicians to create reports and collaborate with peers from the work site. The True-RMS meter is compatible with Fluke Connect® to improve the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged 902 FC is dual rated-- CAT III, 600 V and CAT IV, 300 V—to perform the essential measurements of HVAC systems including: microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature. The capability of the 902 FC eliminates the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
As part of Fluke Connect the 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for later, detailed analysis. Those measurements can be uploaded to the cloud. Technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls or email, increasing productivity in the field.
The clamp meter also decreases the frequency that technicians will need to wear personal protective equipment when working on high voltage/current panels. Simply turn off the panel, verify the panel is de-energized using standard safety procedures, place the clamp and sync it to a smartphone with the Fluke Connect app, close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
Please consider these optional accessories.