APG PG7 Pressure Gauge
Rugged pressure gauge is built for either indoor or outdoor use with an IP67 rating, longer battery life, and a full set of functions
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available ranges from vacuum up to 10,000 psi
- Accurate to ±0.25% of full scale, up to ±0.1% available in select ranges
- Stability: <±1% FS
- Life: 10 million cycles minimum
- Overpressure: 2X full scale
- User selectable units of measure (psi, kPa, mmHg, cmHg, mbar, bar, inH2O, ftH2O, kg/cm2)
- Tare, Peak Hold, and Max/Min functions standard
- Large, full 5-digit display with 0.4 inch characters
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-2 VDC, 0-5 VDC
- Internet connectivity with RST-5003
- Environmentally sealed housing rated IP67
The APG PG7 pressure gauge is a rugged, digital gauge built for either indoor or outdoor use with an IP67 rating, longer battery life, and a full set of functions. With a range up to 10,000 psi, or equivalent, the PG7 is suitable for a wide range of applications. The gauge is environmentally sealed with an IP67 rating and is designed to handle a beating.
The PG7 is designed to mitigate many of the issues that cause inaccuracy in pressure gauges such as viewing angle, lack of resolution, vibration, or drift. The PG7 gives exact measurements with a 0.25% of full-scale accuracy and a resolution up to 2 decimal points. Most of the complexity of programming the gauge has been removed so the entire menu system can be navigated quickly with the use of only three buttons.
The PG7 has a range of process connections and other options for simple installation. NIST certificates are available.
This product can be used in the following applications: