Inor IsoPAQ-632 Isolation Signal Splitter
Slim DIN rail 4-wire signal splitter / repeater with double outputs for mA and V signals, input and outputs are selected using DIP switch
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Isolation, conversion, & distribution of 6 standard signals
- 0 or 4 to 20mA, 0 or 1 to 5V, & 0 or 2 to 10V
- Measuring input can supply loop power for 2-wire transmitters
- 6.2mm slim housing for space saving DIN rail mounting
- Protection against electrical shock
- Protective separation according to EN 61140
- Protection form errors due to parasitic voltages or ground loops
- 4-Port isolation
The Inor IsoPAQ-632 isolation signal splitter / repeater is used for isolation, conversion and distribution of standard signals. The measuring input can also supply the loop power for 2-wire transmitters.
The input and two isolated outputs can be easily configured by using DIP switch. Due to the calibrated range selection no further adjustment is necessary.
The auxiliary power can be supplied via the connection terminals or via an optional In-Rail-Bus connector. A green LED on the front of the unit has been provided to monitor the power supply.