E+E EE35 Dew Point / Temperature Transmitter
Integrated Auto-Calibration, designed for industrial applications, Td range -76 to 140°F
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Dew point range: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C)
- Temp range: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Integrated Auto-Calibration
- Alarm output for dew point
- Designed for industrial applications
- Two freely configurable and scalable analog outputs
- Cable lengths available in 3.2ft, 6.5ft, 16.4ft
- 0 to 5/10V, 0/4-20mA outputs
The E+E EE35 Dew Point / Temperature Transmitter is ideal for accurate measurement of low dew point temperature in demanding applications such as drying processes or compressed air monitoring.
The EE35 provides high reliability and long term stability with the auto-calibration procedure in combination with the well proven E+E humidity sensors. The auto-calibration adjusts periodically the EE35 dew point transmitter without disturbing the industrial process, and leads to an accuracy of ± 2 °C (±3.6 °F) Td down to -60 °C (-76 °F) Td.
Two freely configurable and scalable analogue outputs are available for the measurement values dew point (Td), frost point (Tf) and temperature (T). An optional relay output provides an alarm signal when the dew point threshold set with a potentiometer is exceeded. The optional display and the associated MIN/MAX values allow for a quick status check in the field.
Applications for the EE35 include:
This product can be used in the following applications: