Graphtec GL240 Data Logger
Compact, portable 10+ channel data logger compatible with wireless LAN module for wireless measurement and networking
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Voltage: 20mV to 100 V, 1 to 5 V/F.S
- Thermocouple types: K, J, E, R, T, R, S, B, N & W
- Humidity: 0 to 100% (with humidity sensor B-530)
- Pulse: 4ch rotation count (RPM)
- Accumulating count & instant count
- Logic: 4ch
- WLAN capable using optional WLAN Unit B-568
- For remote monitoring and data logging
- 4.3in TFT color LCD screen
- AC, DC, & rechargeable battery power sources
- 4GB internal flash memory
- Extended memory up to 32GB using SD cards
- Max sampling interval up to 10ms
- Smartphone access via GL-Connect app
What's in the Box
- AC power adapter
- Quick reference guide
- Software & manuals (CD)
- Certification of calibration
- Protective rubber cover
The Graphtec GL240 data logger is a compact, standalone 10-channel logger that accepts voltage, temperature, humidity, pulse and logic signals. In addition to accommodating numerous measurements, the GL240 includes many communications options and advanced functions making it an incredibly versatile data acquisition instrument for a wide array of applications.
The GL240 features 10 channels, isolated so that wiring errors or overloaded channels do not affect neighboring channels. Two SD card slots support up to 32GB of memory which can hold over a year's worth of data depending upon the sampling rate. A full color, 4.3-inch TFT display allows user to view data in waveform or digital form while also displaying parameter settings.
The Graphtec GL240 includes a number of communications features which allows integration with other devices and easy file sharing. A wireless LAN module (B-568) can be added to connect the GL240 with Graphtec GL100-WL modules. This expands the measurement variety of the GL240 by utilizing sensors available to the GL100-WL which will relay data directly to the GL240. The GL240 can also be connected to a LAN via a WLAN access point. Measured data can then be monitored via a PC or smart device using the application software. Configuration can also be set via the network.
- Graphtec GL240 Data Logger Datasheet PDF (5.2 MB)
- Graphtec Portable Data Loggers Selection Guide PDF (3.0 MB)
- Graphtec GL240 Data Logger Manual PDF (9.1 MB)
- Graphtec Application Software (APS) Manual PDF (14.1 MB)
- Graphtec GL Series Data Logger How To PDF (2.2 MB)
- Graphtec GL240 Data Logger Firmware Download
- Graphtec GL-Connection Software (Windows Vista to 10) Download
- Graphtec GL Series USB Driver Download
Application Notes and White Papers
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Data Logger for Combustion Testing
The Background: Our customer designs and manufactures wood-burning stoves. During the testing phase of designs, they require a range of data points—including multiple surface temperature measurements, carbon monoxide levels, particulate measurements, and stove weight—be simultaneously logged.
The Problem: The customer had previously used a number of data loggers to record all the measurements they needed. This resulted in a bit of a mess with loggers, wires and sensors all vying for space while technicians had to keep track of what was doing what. The customer needed a better solution.
The Solution: We recommended the Graphtec GL240 data logger, a compact, standalone 10-channel logger that accepts voltage, temperature, humidity, pulse and logic signals. In addition to accommodating numerous measurements, the GL240 includes many communications options and has the input flexibility to accommodate both the TC inputs and the Analog inputs. The customer was also happy with the ability to run the unit either autonomously or tethered to a PC.