Time Electronics 1077 Milliamp Transducer Simulator
Multi-purpose handheld test instrument that can be used as an adjustable current load, adjustable power supply, or precision current source
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Three operating modes: adjustable current load, adjustable power supply, or precision current source
- 100mA source and load in three ranges
- 0 to 99.99mA in 10μA steps
- 0 to 9.999mA in 1μA steps
- 0 to 999.9μA in 0.1μA steps
- 24V line mode
- 0.02% accuracy
- 3.5 digit (1999 max) LCD display indicating line current
- Safety terminals
- Battery level indicator
- Supplied with protective cover
What's in the Box
- Protective cover
- Rechargeable battery pack (installed) with mains charger
- User manual
The Time Electronics 1077 milliamp transducer simulator is a multi-purpose handheld test instrument that can be used as an adjustable current load, adjustable power supply, or precision current source. The 1077 is commonly used for the testing and simulation of milliamp transducer systems. The 1077 has a compact and rugged design, with protective rubber cover to increase durability, making it ideal for use in both the lab and field. The instrument is built to withstand arduous use, meaning it is well suited to process control applications.
The Time Electronics 1077 milliamp transducer simulator has three operating modes:
- As an adjustable current load (simulating the transducer) on the line, the 1077 will draw up to 100mA from the line. The required current is set by the front panel controls.
- As an adjustable power supply (14V to 40V) with accurate measurement and display of the current drawn from the circuit.
- As a precision current source with 14V to 40V maximum (adjustable) drive capacity. It will source the set current up to 100mA to the loop.
The Time Electronics 1077 milliamp transducer simulator has safety terminals fitted as standard and is fully compatible with 4mm shrouded plugs, as well as standard plugs, bare wires, and spade terminals.