Fluke T5-H5-1AC KIT/US Electrical Tester Kit
Electrical testing kit includes T5-1000 tester, 1AC II Voltage Tester and the Fluke H5 holster
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- T5-1000 Tester specs:
- 1000V AC/DC, CAT III ; 600V AC/DC, CAT IV
- Continuity beeper threshold: On at < 25Ω, off at >400Ω
- Operating temp: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Dust / water resistant
- 1AC II Voltage Tester specs:
- Voltage range 90 to 1000V
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- (2) AAA batteries (included)
- H5 holster
The Fluke T5-H5-1AC KIT/US Electrical Tester Kit includes the T5-1000 tester, 1AC II Voltage Tester and the Fluke H5 holster.
The Fluke T5 electrical testers check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100A - without breaking the circuit.
The Fluke 1AC-II continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using the Fluke Voltbeat technology. The Fluke VoltAlert Testers are a Category IV - 1000V overvoltage rated product for added user protection, the highest rated of its kind.