Monarch Track-It Pressure Data Logger
Battery powered stand alone compact pressure and temperature data logger with display, records up to 130,000 measurements
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges: 0 to 35, 150, 350, 550, 2000, or 5800 PSI Gauge or Absolute
- Vacuum ranges: -760 to 380 (-14.7 to 7.35 PSIA) and -760 to 0 torr (-14.7 to 0 PSIA)
- Pressure accuracy: ±0.25%
- Temperature range: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5˚C
- Displays live and min/max readings
- 150% over range protection
- ¼” NPT male connection
- Alarm set-points and indicators
- User definable engineering units
- USB interface (cable included)
- Interactive software
- Rugged IP67 package
- 3 year battery life (battery included!)
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute/year)
- N.I.S.T. calibration available
- Rotate head AND display 359 degrees
What's in the Box
- Quick-start guide
- Software (on CD)
- Manual (on CD)
- USB serial cable
The Monarch Track-It pressure data loggers with display are battery powered stand alone water tight compact data loggers that record up to 130,000 samples. They can be configured to record both Pressure or Vacuum and Temperature or either parameter alone to maximize data storage space. Real time data, alarms and min/max information can be displayed on the multi-line LCD. The unit is easily configured using the included Track-It Software. Simply connect the included USB cable to the logger and an open USB port on your PC and the Track-It Software automatically identifies the logger. Configure the unit to start or stop recording immediately, at a predetermined time and date, or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds up to 1 sample every 24 hours. The on board data storage is non-volatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery. Track-It Pressure Data Loggers can be ordered in various. The logger is packaged in a rugged submersible anodized aluminum and stainless steel housing and has a standard 1/4" NPT fitting. The replaceable internal lithium battery has up to a 3 year life.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Datalogging Water Pressure
The Background: Our customer is a mechanical contractor that needs to monitor water pressure in a recently built building due to low water pressure issues within the building.
The Problem: The customer wants to deploy multiple pressure gauges throughout the building to monitor water pressure. They want to be able to log the measurements to establish trends. They want a local display so the maintenance company can easily read the data.
The Solution: We suggested the Monarch Track-It pressure data logger, a battery-powered stand-alone instrument that can log up to 130,000 measurements, providing long term data that can help identify the source of the low water pressure issues.