Edgetech DPS Series Dew Point Hygrometer
Heated dew point system in water & dust tight NEMA 4 enclosure for dew points up to 203°F
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Microprocessor based electronics
- Two- or three-stage chilled mirror dew point sensor
- -31 to 203°F (-35 to 95°C) dew point range
- ±0.4°F (±0.2°C) accuracy
- User programmable temperature controller
- 68 to 210°F (20 to 99°C) temp range
- Selectable analog outputs
- 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5VDC, or 0 to 10VDC
The Edgetech DPS series dew point hygrometer is an integrated system that includes a microprocessor based electronics, a chilled mirror dew point sensor, a sample flow meter/valve, a 3 foot heated sample line, assorted tubing and fittings; all contained in a heated, temperature controlled NEMA-4 enclosure.
The heated sensor allows the measurement of high dew points that are above ambient temperature. Without the heated system condensation would occur and measurements could not be taken. The two-stage chilled mirror dew point sensor in the DPS3 provides an accurate and fundamental measurement of the dew point of the sample gas.