Fluke Calibration 280 Series Waveform Generators
One, two and four independent or linked channels, 40 MS/s max. sampling speed, 16 MHz function generator, 10 MHz pulse generator
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- One, two and four independent or linked channels
- 40 MS/s max. sampling speed
- 16 MHz function generator
- 10 MHz pulse generator
- Pulse train pattern generator
- Arbitrary waveforms of up to 65k points
- Powerful modulation capabilities
- Built-in trigger generators
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces
The Fluke Calibration 280 Series Waveform Generators combine many generators in one instrument. Their extensive signal simulation capabilities include arbitrary waveforms, function generator, pulse/pulse train generator, sweep generator, trigger generator, tone generator, and amplitude modulation source.
The 281, 282, and 284 Waveform Generators use direct digital synthesis techniques as well as variable clock sampling technology to provide a fully featured programmable function and arbitrary waveform capability. The 281, 282 and 284 are 40 MS/s arbitrary waveform generators with one, two, and four channels, respectively.
Waveform Manager Plus Software provides all the features needed for creation, manipulation and management of arbitrary waveforms within a single Windows®-based program.