YSI ProDSS Multiparameter Meter
Portable digital sampling for the measurement of up to 17 water quality parameters, probe sold separately
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Single cable design features universal ports which can accept any 4 sensors plus depth
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Color display and backlit keypad
- Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership
- Large memory (100,000+ data sets) with extensive site list and Data ID tag capabilities
- Includes KorDSS, a powerful data management software with geo-mapping capability
- USB On-The-Go connector for PC connection, recharging/powering the ProDSS and connecting directly to a USB stick
- Optional global positioning system (GPS)
- Cable lengths up to 100 meters available with or without a depth sensor
- Rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) with rubber over-mold and metal, military-spec cable connectors and rugged titanium sensors
- Supports multiple languages
What's in the Box
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (pre-installed)
- Hand strap
- USB cable
- Universal AC charger
- Cable for connection to a USB memory stick
- Quick start guide
- USB memory stick w/ KorDSS software & manual
The YSI ProDSS multiparameter meter is a portable digital sampling system for the measurement of up to 17 water quality parameters. Designed for use in applications such as surface water, groundwater, coastal waters, and aquaculture, the ProDSS is capable of measuring dissolved oxygen (optical), turbidity, pH, ORP, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS, resistivity, TSS, ammonium, ammonia, chloride, nitrate, depth, temperature and GPS coordinates.
The ProDSS is designed to be paired with a cable assembly and digital sensors. The cable assemblies are available in lengths from 1 to 100 meters and include ports for up to four sensors. The ProDSS uses smart, user-replaceable sensor technology that can be connected in any port and is automatically recognized by the handheld while retaining the calibration data.
The YSI ProDSS multiparameter meter includes an easy-to-read backlit color display, large memory, convenient calibration procedures, rechargeable battery, and powerful PC data management program (KorDSS) that makes the ProDSS user friendly. The optional GPS function, wide range of sensors, and varying cable lengths allow for complete customization of the ProDSS. Military spec connectors and a waterproof (IP-67), rubber over-molded case ensures durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
Cable assemblies and digital sensors are not included and must be purchased separately.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.