Dwyer TAC-L Tachometer
Pocket-sized contact or non-contact tachometer for measuring rotational speed
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Non-contact (RPM): 2.5 to 99,999 RPM
- Contact (RPM): 0.5 to 19,999 RPM
- Surface Speed (m/min): 0.05 to 1999.9 m/min.
- Accuracy: ±(0.05% + 1 digit)
- Non-contact (RPM): 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (1000 to 99,999 RPM)
- Contact (RPM): 0.1 RPM (0.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (1000 to 19,999 RPM)
- Surface Speed (m/min): 0.01 m/min (0.05 to 99.99 m/min), 0.1 m/min (100.0 to 1999.9 m/min)
- Non-contact Measuring Distance Range: 2 to 20" (5 to 50 cm)
- Backlit LCD; 5 digits, 7 segments, 0.7"
- Sampling Time: 0.8 s
- (4) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- CE approved, RoHS compliant
What's in the Box
- 3 contact rotational heads
- Contact surface wheel
- (4) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries
- Protective carrying case
The Dwyer TAC-L portable digital tachometer measures rotational speed either by contacting a rotatable head to the shaft of the object, or using photo sensor to detect the reflections from the laser. The laser target can record from a distance of up to 20 inches and gives a more accurate measurement than LED targeting. Model TAC-L includes a large LCD with a backlight for use in dark areas. This tachometer is made of a strong, lightweight ABS plastic housing, which is designed to comfortably fit in the hand of the user.
This product can be used in the following applications: