Dwyer TAC3 Tachometer
Pocket-sized instrument measures and displays the rotational speed of saw blades, grinders, engines, motors, and conveyor belts
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-contact: ±0.01% of reading
- Contact: ±0.05% of reading
- Timer: ±0.2 sec.
- Resolution: User-selectable from 0.001 to 1 (10 above 99,999)
- Maximum Measuring Distance: 25' and up to 70° from perpendicular
- Dual LCD display (5 digit upper display / scrolling 5 digit alphanumeric lower display)
- (2) 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- CE approved
What's in the Box
- Reflective tape (12 in. standard; 5 ft. with kit)
- (2) 1.5V alkaline batteries
- NIST certification
The Dwyer TAC3 tachometer is a pocket-sized instrument that measures and displays rotational speed of saw blades, grinders, engines, motors, and conveyor belts. The unique ergonomic design provides direct line-of-sight viewing of display and target. The easy-to-read 5-digit alphanumeric dual LCD also displays on-target, continuous measurement, laser and low batter indication. Measurements of up to 999,999 can be viewed with the onscreen multiplier.
The TAC3 is a 32 function tachometer/ratemeter, totalizer/counter, and timer. It is programmable to read in English or Metric units. An input socket accepts remote sensing devices and an output socket allows for pulse output to external indicating devices. The TAC3 can be tripod mounted and "Locked-On" for accurate and continuous operation. This tachometer also stores minimum, maximum, and last measurement in memory.
The Dwyer TAC3 is also available in kit form which includes the tachometer, plastic case, remote contact assembly, concave and convex contact tips, 3.9 in. (10 cm) circumference contact wheel, NIST certification, and 5 ft (1.5 m) of reflective tape. The optional TAC3-91 Remote Optical Sensor allows this unit to measure rps, rpm, or rph in hard to reach locations.
This product can be used in the following applications: