YSI TruLab pH/ISE 1320 Laboratory Benchtop Meter
Dual channel meter for dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE, AutoRead function improves repeatability
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Simultaneous dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE and temperature
- Backlit display with text menu
- Continuous monitoring control (CMC) function
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 point calibration for ISE, also non-linear
- 5,000 data sets auto logging
- 500 data sets manual logging
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- BNC connection for pH, mV and ISEs
- Banana connection for temperature probes
The YSI TruLab pH/ISE 1320 Laboratory Benchtop Meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance. The 1320 benchtop is an accurate, easy-to-use solution for the measurement of pH/mV/ISE in the laboratory. The 1320 has internal memory and is available with or without a built-in printer. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1320P.
The 1320 AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability. Data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
Please consider these optional accessories.