MadgeTech HITEMP140-FP Temperature Data Logger
Durable, user friendly data logger that operates up to 500°F (260°C), flexible RTD probe, 36 or 72 inch probe length options
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Flexible RTD probe
- Temp range: -76 to 500°F(-60 to 260°C)
- Resolution: 0.02°F (0.01 °C)
- Accuracy: 0.18°F (±0.1 °C)
- Memory: 32,767 readings
- Submersible (IP68)
What's in the Box
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
The MadgeTech HITEMP140-FP Temperature Data Logger is a durable, user friendly high temperature data logger featuring a long, flexible RTD probe with a narrow diameter, making it ideal for use in steam sterilization and lyophilization processes.
The HITEMP140-FP is commonly used for mapping, validation and monitoring of high temperature surfaces and environments, this stainless steel data logger is available in two models, the HiTemp140-FP-36 and the HiTemp140-FP-72, which feature either 36 inch or 72 inch flexible probe lengths, respectively. The flexible probe is coated with PFA insulation and can withstand temperatures up to 260 °C with an accuracy of ±0.1°C.
Applications for the HiTemp140-FP include:
- Autoclave Verification and Mapping
- Steam Sterilization
- Monitoring High-Temperature Surfaces
- Container Mapping
- Measurements Inside Small Vials and Tubing
- MadgeTech HITEMP140-FP Temperature Data Logger Product Information Card PDF (253 KB)
- MadgeTech HITEMP140-FP Temperature Data Logger Dimensional Drawing PDF (97 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.