KPSI TruBlue 255 Submersible Level Data Logger
Compact fully sealed design, pressure ranges up to 300 psi, ±0.05% FS accuracy
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Ranges as low as 22 psi and as high as 300 psi
- Stainless steel or titanium material options
- Accuracy of ±0.05% FS
- <1cm Accuracy Error up to 10m H2O
- Standard 8 MB Internal Memory (56 MB option)
- Ten Year Permanent Battery
- User-friendly TruWare™ Software included
- 3X FS (600 psi max) burst pressure
The KPSI TruBlue 255 Submersible Level Data Logger combines precision, performance, and rugged reliability like no other water level measurement instrument available today. Designed to deliver time and time again in even the harshest conditions, the TruBlue 255 Level is battery powered and features welded 316 stainless steel or titanium construction in a fully sealed design. Advanced, power-conserving microcomputer technology enables it to log level (depth) and temperature for up to ten years. Since these units do not require onsite power or a programmable logic controller (PLC), a terminal box isn't necessary.
Applications for the TruBlue 255 include:
- Aquifer Characterization, Slug and Pump Tests
- Gauge Height, River, Stream and Stage Gauging
- Tide and Harbor Gauging
- Flood and Storm Surge Measurement
- Wetlands and Stormwater Run-off Management
- Watershed and Recharge Monitoring
- Wave Studies and Rapid Sampling
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.