Dwyer MC Multi-Cal Pressure Calibrator
Portable pressure calibrator performs a wide variety of simple and complex pressure based measurement, test, and calibration operations
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For clean, dry, nonconductive, noncorrosive gases
- Differential Pressure Modules: ±0.06% FS
- Gauge Pressure Modules: ±0.05% FS
- Voltage Input: ±0.025% FS @ 1/10 VDC, ±0.10% FS @ 0/30 VDC
- Current Input: ±0.03% FS @ 1/20 mA, ±0.05% FS @ 0/50 mA
- Sensitivity:±0.002% of span with dampening 1 part in 50,000 (max.)
- Ranges ≤0/2 psi: ±0.05% of span
- Ranges ≥0/5 psid: ±0.02% of span
- RS232 serial interface, 9-pin.
- Alarm Output: SPST form C 110 VDC, 120 VDC (max.), 1 A (mas.), 30 W, 62.5 VA (resistive).
- 2-line alphanumeric LCD display
- 1/8" female NPT process connection
- Electrical Connections: Miniature recessed banana jacks
- Engineering Units:In H2O, psi, in Hg, kPa, mbar, cm H2O, m Hg, and user-defined
- Temperature compensated from 20 to 120°F
- ABS plastic housing
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Utility software
- Protection module
- Adjustable strap
- AC adapter
- Instruction manual
- Hard carrying case
The Dwyer MC Portable Multi-Cal Pressure Calibrator performs a wide variety of simple and complex pressure based measurement, test, and calibration operations. The modular sensor design allows user to select a pressure measurement range for application flexibility. The calibrator can accommodate up to two interchangeable pressure modules (sold separately) in any combination of range or accuracy.
The MC pressure calibrator simultaneously displays two separate measurements on the two line, alphanumeric display. Readings can be displayed in a choice of seven pre-programmed engineering units or any single user-defined unit. The calibrator features min/max recall, hi/lo alarm, percentage of full scale pressure readings, mA/voltage measurement, leak rate and pressure decay measurement, switch testing capabilities, including trip point and dead band, and velocity/volume flow rates.
The MC pressure calibrator quickly documents calibration procedures using the data logging feature which stores up to 384 sets of pressure and time/date stamped measurements. It easily uploads stored data to an IBM compatible computer via the RS232 port. Calibrators and modules include certification to NIST traceability - ideal as a secondary standard for calibrating pressure equipment.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: