Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
Digital insulation tester for 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V combined with a True RMS digital multimeter
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Insulation test voltages: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Insulation Test: 0.01 MΩ to 2.0GΩ
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, & AC/DC milliamps
- Resistance & continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, & frequency
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
What's in the Box
- K-type thermocouple
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- User documentation
- Hard case
The Fluke 1587 insulation multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, True RMS digital multimeter in a single compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
The 1587 has a large display with backlight. It measures AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, resistance (Ω) and continuity. For added user protection the meters have live circuit detection which prevents an insulation test if voltage greater than 30V is detected. They also have auto-discharge of capacitive voltage as an added user protection. The auto power off feature saves battery life.
Please consider these optional accessories.