Telaire T8000-R Series CO2 Monitor
Low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter with relay for the building controls and indoor growers markets
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Modern enclosure
- Conformal coating on 0-5000 ppm models
- Reliable (20 years of low-cost infrared sensor manufacturing)
- Available CO2 and Temperature output options: Voltage 0-10V or 0-5V (switch selectable) Or current 4-20 mA, Relay
- UIP software compatible for customizations
- CE, RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Lifetime calibration warranty
The Telaire T8000-R series is a new low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter for the building controls and indoor growers markets. It works seamlessly with building automation systems, and allows you to simply and effectively control fresh air into a ventilated space to meet regulated standards, providing immediate energy savings. Relay control can be used to control fresh air when no building automation system is available. The Telaire 8000-R series can also be used with its built-in relay to control CO2 producing equipment to assist with plant growth.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Monitoring CO2 in Indoor Grow Rooms
The Background: Our customer is commercial indoor grower that utilizes hydroponics and other advanced techniques to optimize the growing environment. They seek a means of monitoring the CO2 level to provide the best conditions for growth.
The Problem: Plant health is tied closely to CO2 levels. Generally speaking, higher CO2 levels increases photosynthesis spurring plant growth. CO2, however, is also a greenhouse gas and can affect human respiratory function and depress the central nervous system in high concentrations. Maintaining a safe level of CO2 while optimizing plant growth requires constant monitoring.
The Solution: We recommended the Telaire T8000 series CO2 monitor which features a reliable low cost sensor with a long life span. With the addition of temperature outputs, the T8000 can give both accurate CO2 and temperature measurement. The outputs from this monitor can be used with a controller to control gas and ventilation, providing optimum CO2 and temperature levels for the growing zone.