Telaire T8000-R Series CO2 Monitor
Low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter with relay for the building controls and indoor growers markets
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Modern enclosure
- Conformal coating on 0-5000 ppm models
- Reliable (20 years of low-cost infrared sensor manufacturing)
- Available CO2 and Temperature output options: Voltage 0-10V or 0-5V (switch selectable) Or current 4-20 mA, Relay
- UIP software compatible for customizations
- CE, RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Lifetime calibration warranty
The Telaire T8000-R series is a new low cost, high performing CO2 transmitter for the building controls and indoor growers markets. It works seamlessly with building automation systems, and allows you to simply and effectively control fresh air into a ventilated space to meet regulated standards, providing immediate energy savings. Relay control can be used to control fresh air when no building automation system is available. The Telaire 8000-R series can also be used with its built-in relay to control CO2 producing equipment to assist with plant growth.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: