RAE Systems QRAE II Gas Detector
Rugged, full-featured one- to four-sensor gas detector with a powerful built-in sampling pump
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Plug-in sensors: oxygen, combustibles, hydrogen sulfide, or carbon monoxide
- Pump or diffusion models available
- Patented O2 sensor has a lead-free design that complies with RoHS directive
- Best EMI/RFI immunity technology, minimizing electromagnetic and radio interference
- Easy access to pump, sensors, filter and battery compartment
- IP65 water- and dust-resistant case
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- Intuitive simple-to-operate two-button user interface
- Multi-language support
- One-button calibration with auto-zero capability
- Cradle connects to PC and charges monitor and battery
- Large graphic display can be flipped 180º with a push of a button for convenient viewing from belt or hand
What's in the Box
- Alkaline adapter (back-up operation)
- Internal filters (diffusion model only)
- Rechargeable Li-ion units include: Charging/download cradle with computer cable, Lithium-ion battery pack , Universal wall adapter (Alkaline versions do not include a charging/download cradle)
- CD ROM with user manual and ProRAE Studio
- Quick start guide
- External filter (pumped model only)
- Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
The RAE Systems QRAE II is a full-featured, rugged yet compact, one- to four-sensor gas detector with a powerful built-in sampling pump. It is designed to provide continuous exposure monitoring of oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and combustible gases for workers in hazardous environments.
Standard features include easy-to-change battery packs, easy access to sensors, internal vibrating alarm, loud 95dB audible alarm, and a water-resistant IP65 case design. The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 14 hours of continuous operation in diffusion mode (a spare alkaline battery adapter is included for 10 hour back-up operation). RAE Systems' patented, CO2 tolerant SPOE O2 sensor delivers a longer lifespan boasting an RoHS compliant lead-free and leak-free design. The QRAE II sports the capability to record data that can be downloaded to a PC.
The AutoRAE Lite automatic calibration station for QRAE II enables fast and easy bump testing and calibration of the monitor, streamlines the data download process, and saves calibration gas to deliver the lowest cost of ownership on the market.
The RAE Systems QRAE II is available as a meter only (including standard accessories) or as part of a confined space kit. The confined space kit includes the meter (with standard accessories) as well as:
- Four-gas mix in a 34L cylinder: 50% LEL, 18% O2, 10 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, 50 ppm Carbon Monoxide (p/n: 600-0050-007)
- Regulator and tubing
- Calibration gas cylinder
Please consider these optional accessories.