Kanomax 3716A Remote Particle Counter
2-channel remote particle sensors for facility monitoring applications, 1.0 cfm flow rate
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2 channel particle sensor
- Particle channel sizes 0.3 and 0.5µm
- flexible 4-20mA analog output
- Laser diode light source
- 1.0 cfm flow rate
- 0.3 and 0.5 micron meter / 0.5 and 5.0 micron meters
- 50%±20% at smallest particle channel counting efficiency
- Stainless steel enclosure
- RS485 4-20mA interface
The Kanomax 3716A Remote Particle Counters are designed to fit into your existing monitoring system, or they can be used as a stand-alone unit to monitor a critical area when connected to an alarm or controller. The Kanomax particle sensor is available with both 0.1 and 1.0 CFM flow rates and also comes in two different ranges: 0.3 and 0.5 microns or 0.5 and 5.0 microns.
Applications for the 3716A include:
- Monitoring cleanrooms (pharmaceutical, semiconductor, food industries)
- Hospital surgical rooms
- Facility monitoring
- Building automation system
- Kanomax 3616A Remote Particle Counter Datasheet PDF (462 KB)
- Kanomax 3616A Remote Particle Counter Specifications PDF (248 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Integration with Analog SCADA System
The Background: Our customer is a manufacturer that constantly needs to monitor particulates to provide long term data and enhance quality control.
The Problem: Particulate counts are reported back to the customer’s analog SCADA system. There are not currently many fixed particle counting options compatible with analog systems.
The Solution: We recommended the Kanomax 3716A Remote Particle Counter which has both digital communications and two analog outputs which makes it easy to integrate into existing systems.