Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal400 Temperature Calibrator
Portable, light weight, temp range: ambient +5 (+9°F) to 400°C (752°F), 12 minute heat up time and 20 minute cool down, stainless steel top and bottom
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temp range: ambient +5 (+9°F) to 400°C (752°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.25 up to 200°C and ±0.4 on up to 400°C
- Well to well uniformity: 0.015 at 200ºC, 0.025 at 200ºC (same size wells)
- 12 minute heat up time (ambient to max)
- 20 minute Cool down time max to 100°C
- Stainless steel top and bottom
- Store and recall up to 8 setpoints
- Adjustable ramp rate
- Includes traceable calibration
What's in the Box
- Multiwell aluminum insert (1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 & 3/8”)
- Insert extractor
- Power cable
- Carrying strap
- Instruction manual
- Traceable calibration certificate with data and calibration label on the unit
The Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal400 Dry Block Temperature Calibrator is a small, rugged, portable and light weight calibrator that is easy to use straight out of the box with specifications good enough to be a laboratory standard. Perform calibration checks on liquid in glass thermometers, dial thermometers, hand held digital indicators, probe assemblies, systems and virtually dozens of other temperature monitoring and recording devices. Checking the performance and accuracy of a temperature sensor is best performed by placing it in precise environment at it's true operating temperature which is what Dry Block Calibrators do well.
The included large multiwell insert has 5 holes to accept the more common probe diameters; 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch. Optional inserts are also available with various hole sizes.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options