GF Signet 4632 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer System
Reagent free measuring, complete panel system, built in flow regulator maintains constant flow and pressure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Complete panel system
- Measures chlorine dioxide residual up to 2 ppm/mg/l
- System Inlet Pressure Rating; 15 to 120 psi (1 to 8 bar)
- Operating temp: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Water flows vertically into sensor tip
- Quick setup and easy installation
- 100-240 VAC power supply
- Two 4 to 20 mA outputs
- Two dry contact mechanical relays
The GF Signet 4632 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer System is an integrated all-in-one system designed to measure Chlorine dioxide residual up to 2 ppm/mg/l. The unique integrated clear flow cell combines sensors, flow regulator, filter and variable area flow indicator in one compact unit. An integrated flow regulator with removable filter accepts inlet pressures of 1 to 8 bar (15 to 120 psi), while maintaining constant flow and minimal pressure to the sensors.
Water flows vertically into sensor tip eliminating bubble entrapment. The flow cell is designed to maintain a minimum amount of water to ensure sensors stay submerged, even when the system and flow is turned off.
The Signet 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System allows quick setup and easy installation and is supplied with a 100-240 VAC power supply, two 4 to 20 mA outputs and two dry contact mechanical relays.
Applications for the 4632 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer System include:
- Residual chlorine monitoring
- Cooling Towers
- Fruit and Vegetable Washing
- Water Distribution
- Wastewater Odor Control
- Poultry and Meat Processing
- UPW Treatment
- Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: