GF Signet 2650 Amperometric Electronics
Provides the polarization voltage and signal conditioning required by GF Signet Amperometric Sensors
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Passes the data stored in sensor to the Chlorine transmitter
- Patented DryLoc connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor
- Waterproof and reliable interconnect to the sensor
- Easy sensor replacement without running new cable
- Easy sensor removal for servicing
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GF Signet 2650 Amperometric Electronics provide the polarization voltage and signal conditioning required by all GF Signet amperometric sensors. The 2760 Amperometric Electronics also relays important sensor information that is stored on a memory chip inside the sensor and displayed on the 8630 transmitter. Information includes factory calibration data, service life, calibration information and more.
GF Signet's patented DryLoc connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor. Gold-plated contacts and an O-ring seal ensure a waterproof and reliable interconnect to the sensor.
Sensor maintenance, replacement and troubleshooting has never been easier. The DryLoc electronics can be separated from the sensor, which allows the user to detect a faulty sensor, electronics or cable assembly.