Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera
76,800 pixels (320 x 240), -4 to 2192°F, sensitivity ≤0.05°C at 30°C, & Fluke Connect
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- High temp measurement up to 2192°F (1200°C)
- 76,800 pixels (320 x 240)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or 2%
- High resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen
- 24° x 17° field of view
- Streaming video (USB and HDMI)
- Detect and communicate issues faster
- 60Hz image capture frequency
- LaserSharp auto focus
- Built-in laser distance meter
- Records thermal video with audio (.avi)
What's in the Box
- Standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery charger
- Two lithium-ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- SmartView software available via free download
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Warranty registration card
The Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera is powerful high performance camera that makes troubleshooting fast and easy. The Ti400 is handheld and is provided with an easy-to-use interface. The temperature measurement range of -4 to 2192°F (-20 to 1200°C) has accuracy of ±2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater).
The Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera is equipped with LaserSharp AutoFocus for perfectly focused images. LaserSharp auto focus tells you exactly where you are focusing. It uses a laser to calculate the distance to your target before it focuses. Place the red laser dot on the object you are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect in-focus image. The Ti400 has an on-screen emissivity correction, on-screen reflected background temperature compensation and on-screen transmission. The image capture frequency comes at 60Hz.
The Ti400 Detects and communicates issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion technology with AutoBlend mode. Faster communication is capable with wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple iPhone or iPad. The Ti400 features a Ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation. Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes Annotation System. Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications.
Please consider these optional accessories.