Kaye RF ValProbe Base Station
Gateway base station for Kaye LabWatch LT monitoring system supports up to 100 data loggers
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Reads and collects data from up to 100 data loggers
- RF Mesh Networking technology provides reliable realtime process data. Uses global 2.4GHz RF frequencies
- 100% guarantee of validation data delivery
- Ability to store data RF network available
- Includes both a USB port and an Ethernet connection
- Designed for implementation of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic records
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Kaye RF ValProbe base station is the communications link between ValProbe data loggers and the Kaye LabWatch LT environmental monitoring system. Data is transmitted from the loggers to the base station and on to a LabWatch LT equipped computer where the data from multiple loggers is combined in a single file from which reports are generated. These reports are designed for implementation of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic records. Users can customize the reports by defining process cycles and specifying cycle-based calculations.
The RF ValProbe base station programs, reads, and collects data from up to 100 data loggers. Its design ensures reliable transfer of critical data. If the PC is not present or currently running, the base station can store data from up to a maximum of 100 data logger or 200 sensors (100 temperature and 100 humidity). This redundancy provides ultra-reliable storage of critical information.