Extech MG300-MTK Motor / Drive Troubleshooting Kit
Test and measurement kit for troubleshooting 3-phase motors and drives
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Kit includes MG300, 480403 and the MA430T
- The Extech MG300 Multimeter/Insulation Tester features:
- Wireless USB interface transmits measurement data to a PC
- Backlit super large triple display
- 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages
- Insulation Resistance from 0.001MΩ to 4000MΩ
- The Extech 480403 Motor Rotation and 3-Phase Tester features:
- Voltage; 40V to 600V
- Frequency; 2 Hz to 400 Hz
- Safety Rating; CE, CAT III-600V
- The Extech MA435T True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter features:
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- True RMS
- Backlit LCD display
- 1.2 inch (30mm) jaw size for conductors up to 350MCM
- CAT III 600V rating
The Extech MG300-MTK Motor / Drive Troubleshooting Kit is a test and measurement kit for troubleshooting 3-phase motors and drives. This Extech Electrical Troubleshooting Kit it includes three compact tools that are indispensable at a customer site from troubleshooting 3-phase motors and drives.
The Extech MG300 Multimeter / Insulation Tester features a Wireless USB interface that transmits measurement the data to a PC. The MG300 has test voltages of 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages. The insulation resistance range is 0.001MΩ to 4000MΩ. The MG300 also features an auto discharge of capacitance and lock power on for hands free operation.
The Extech 480403 phase sequence and motor rotation tester can be used to determine the phase orientation of a three-phase power supply or the direction of rotation on a three-phase motor. The Extech 480403 phase sequence and motor rotation tester features a durable double molded housing and three large, wide jaw, color-coded alligator clips, all with a CE CAT III-600V rating.
The Extech MA435T AC/DC Clamp Meter compact size allows measurements in tight locations and built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED alert. The MA435T measures true RMS and has all multimeter functions. It measures AC current, DC current, AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature. The 1.2 inch (30mm) jaw can handle conductors up to 350MCM. The MA435T is provided with a low battery indication and an auto power off feature. This unit features a 4000 count display.
The MG300-MTK ships complete with
- Test leads
- 3 color-coded alligator clips
- Bead wire temperature probe
- Hard storage case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories