Kaye Intelligent RTD Temperature Standard
Self-contained secondary standard for validating the accuracy of other temperature standards
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature range: -195 to 420°C
- Accuracy over range: ±0.025°C
- Resolution: 0.001°C
- 200 Ohm Platinum sensor element
- Inconel 600 sheath material
- 4" immersion depth
- Calibration Traceable to NIST or PTB; Recommended calibration period is 1 year
- Measures 30 readings per second
- 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) ambient temperature range
- Humidity Humidity 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Overall length: 23.75"
- Grip: 3.5" x 1.25"
- Sensor sheath: 18" x 0.25"
The Kaye Intelligent RTD Temperature Standard (IRTD) is a highly accurate, self- contained temperature measurement device. Combining a precision, wire-wound platinum temperature sensing element with sophisticated onboard electronics, the IRTD is an ideal secondary standard for validating the accuracy of other temperature devices.
The Kaye IRTD has a measurement range of -196 to 420°C with an accuracy of 0.025°C over the complete range and resolution down to 0.001°C. The unit comes with a calibration certificate and is traceable to ISO 17025. It provides premium accuracy by eliminating common sources of error, because its integrated electronics are calibrated as a single instrument.
The IRTD can be utilized as a standalone unit or integrated into one of Kaye's automated sensor calibration systems. When used with Kaye's Validator, ValProbe, or RF ValProbe, the IRTD is the heart of the system providing the traceability of the system when performing sensor calibrations and verifications. The IRTD directly connects to the validation equipment and is integrated into the validation software.
The Intelligent RTD can also be used as a stand-alone secondary standard for measurement or calibration utilizing the IRTDWIN software with no additional measurement or readout equipment required. IRTDWIN software automatically records data computes any delta between two IRTDs so users can easily confirm the accuracy of your traveling standard. One convenient interface screen lets users track probe stability, both numerically and graphically, and confirm system accuracy.
The Kaye Intelligent RTD system includes:
- Intelligent temperature standard
- Cable from IRTD to phone jack, 6 ft
- AC Adapter 110 VAC
- User's Guide
- IRTDWin Software
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Carrying Case (accommodates two probes)
- Calibration Interface Assembly