Ashcroft A Series Explosion Proof Pressure Switch
Miniature, explosion proof, stainless steel construction, pressure ranges up to 7500 psi, field adjustable or factory set
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 7500 psi
- Setpoint repeatability: ±2% of range
- Field adjustable setpoint or factory set only
- Wide operating temperature range (-40° to 89°C) max.
- Hermetically sealed micro-switch
- Precision snap-acting micro switch element
- SPDT or DPDT switching
- Oil and gas industry
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
Ashcroft A Series explosion proof pressure switches are designed for tough applications where conventional pressure switch designs often don't measure up. A rugged all 316 SS IP67 enclosure gives uncompromising protection over a wide temperature range for the most demanding hazardous area applications. Materials of construction have been selected for long life.
Precision snap acting micro switches are featured and fully encased to prevent moisture from corroding switch contacts. The switch, depending on range, is either an all welded 316 stainless steel diaphragm sealed piston design or a direct acting piston design sealed with a Buna-N or Viton O-ring.
Applications for the Ashcroft A Series explosion proof pressure switch include:
- Oil and gas production
- Offshore oil rigs
- Oil pipeline
- Gas transmission/distribution systems
- Refineries (where 316 stainless steel construction and small size is desirable)
- Process industries
- Process gas
- Pumps, Compressors & Turbines (where small size and corrosion resistance construction is important)