YSI Pro1030 Multiparameter Meter
Tough, smart and versatile pH/ORP/Conductivity/Salinity/TDS/Temperature meter designed for rugged field work
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Portable pH or ORP and conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS meter
- Ideal for tough field work
- User-replaceable pH and ORP sensors and cables (sold separately)
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (sold separately)
- Stores 50 data sets
- Smart calibration
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Rugged & durable
- Military spec connectors
- RoHS compliant
- IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case
- Warranty: 3-year instrument, 2-year cable, 1-year sensor
The YSI Pro1030 handheld multiparameter meter is a rugged and reliable instrument designed specifically for the toughest field work. Measuring pH or ORP plus conductivity and temperature (along with calculated values for salinity and TDS), the Pro1030 quickly provides highly accurate readings, even in the harshest field conditions.
The Pro1030 utilizes user-replaceable sensors and cables. An internal memory holds 50 data sets for later retrieval. The Smart Calibration feature makes it simple to make reliable measurements. Military-spec connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling. The mneter is protected by a three year warranty.
This meter requires regular calibration to perform at its optimal level. We strongly suggest purchasing calibration standards and solutions which are available as accessories.
Cable and probes are not included and must be purchased separately.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.