Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD Gas Sensor
Remotely monitor toxic gases in Class 1, Div 2 areas while reducing the maintenance, training and overall cost of gas monitoring
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Extend gas sensing element up to 100ft (30m) from transmitter
- Plug-in removable sensor
- Tri-color ‘traffic light’ display
- On-board diagnostics
- One man operation
- Aluminum or IP66/67 rated stainless steel enclosure
- Modbus communication optional
The Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD Gas Sensor provides comprehensive monitoring of flammable, toxic and oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres, indoors and outdoors — and is marked by installation ease and flexibility, user-friendly operation and cost-effective gas monitoring. Provide at-a-glance assurance of safety in hazardous areas to comply with Class I, Div. 2 requirements. Remote mounting options for mounting sensor in a different location than the transmitter.
You can mount the unit up to 100 feet from the transmitter to obtain maximum gas detection coverage in areas not easily accessible or where the sensor would not be visible, as in high-or low-level concealed areas, or detection outside the room being monitored. XCD RTD offers unrivaled flexibility and performance via its easily recognizable display (traffic light pattern) to convey safety status, communication and mounting options, and onboard diagnostics.
- Waste water facilities
- Coal processing plants
- Industrial manufacturing facilities
- Power plants
- Food and beverage production
- Oil and gas process areas
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD Gas Sensor Datasheet PDF (486 KB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD Gas Sensor Specifications PDF (184 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.