Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Vibrating Level Switch
Tuning fork level switch with probe extension for liquids
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Simple and robust measuring system, virtually unaffected by the chemical and physical properties of liquids
- Probe length up to 6000 mm / 236"
- Accuracy: Approx. 2 mm / 0.08" with vertical installation
- Repeatability: ±2 mm
- Process pressure: -1 to 64 bar
- Process temperature:
- Standard: -50 to 150 °C ( -58 to 302°F)
- High temperature version: -50 to 250 °C (-58 to 482 °F)
- Pump dry-run detection
- High reliability due to permanent fault monitoring function
- Output options: relay, transistor, NAMUR, contactless electronic switch and 2-wire
- Numerous process connection options
- Plastic, aluminium or stainless steel housings
- Large choice of materials for wetted parts. This includes 316L, Hastelloy C4, enamel, ECTFE and PFA.
- Available with CSA and EEx approvals
The Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C is a vibrating level switch that utilizes an extension tube. Designed for use with all liquids, the 5200 C uses tuning fork technology and is ideal for use in all areas of process technology. Typical applications are overfill and dry run protection. Thanks to its simple and robust measuring system, the OPTISWITCH 5200 C is virtually unaffected by the chemical and physical properties of the liquid. It functions even under difficult conditions such as turbulence, air bubbles, foam generation, buildup, strong external vibration or changing products.
The OPTISWITCH 5200 C is available with probe extensions up to 6000 mm (236 inches) allowing installation in a wide variety of tanks and vessels. 5200 C can also be operated without external evaluation system. The integrated electronics evaluates the level signal and outputs a switching signal. With this switching signal, a connected device can be directly activated.
The Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C is available with a number of options to tailor the unit to a variety of applications. A high temperature option allows use in environments up to 250 °C (the standard temperature limit is 150 °C). The unit also functions in pressures up to 64 bar. Standard accuracy is approximately 2 mm (0.08") with vertical installations.
- Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Level Switch with Contactless Switch Output Manual PDF (943 KB)
- Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Level Switch with Relay Output Manual PDF (975 KB)
- Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Level Switch with Transistor Output Manual PDF (876 KB)
- Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Level Switch with 2-Wire Output Manual PDF (1001 KB)
- Krohne OPTISWITCH 5200 C Level Switch with NAMUR Output Manual PDF (864 KB)