Panametrics dew.IQ Trace Moisture Analyzer
Single-channel analyzer trace measures moisture in process gases
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Rack, bench, panel (1/8 DIN), and wall mount configurations
- NEMA 4 weatherproof membrane front display/keypad
- M Series or IQ.probe moisture probe compatible
- Displays moisture content in dew/frost point and ppmv
- Built-in isolated current or voltage analog output (switch selectable)
- One fail-safe fault alarm relay
- Two Form C measurement alarm relays
- Operating temp: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Datalogger using MicroSD card, 2 GB card included
- Universal power 100-240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz, or 24 VDC nominal
- Standard dew point range: -112 to 68°F (-80 to 20°C) with data to -166°F (-110°C)
- ±2°C (3.6°F) from -85 to 50°F (-65° to 10°C)
- ±3°C (5.4°F) from -112 to -87°F (-80° to –66°C)
The Panametrics dew.IQ Trace Moisture Analyzer is an economical, single channel, aluminum oxide hygrometer in the IQ Series line of analyzers. It is intended for industrial applications requiring accurate, real-time moisture measurement.
Installing the dew.IQ is highly intuitive. As a field upgrade for its predecessors, the Panametrics MMS35, System 580, Model 600 and 700 or even earlier models, the M Series probe and cable mate to the dew.IQ in minutes, minimizing installation costs. For new installations, the IQ.probe stores its calibration digitally, eliminating the need for shielded cable.
The microprocessor-based dew.IQ accurately tracks fast-changing process conditions, and displays the moisture content as dew/frost point temperature in °F or °C or as ppmv with a constant pressure input on an LCD. The measurement is also available as an analog output. The dew.IQ features built-in isolation to ensure the integrity of signals to remote devices. The meter also features two Form C alarm relays for high and low moisture limits. The large display and six-button keypad combine to make selection of analog output zero and span, alarm set-points fast and easy, and entry of calibration data simple.
Designed for installation in industrial settings, it is used in conjunction with IQ.probe and M Series moisture probes for industries including:
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
Please consider these optional accessories.