AEMC L642 Simple Logger II
2 input channels, user-selectable thermocouple types J, K, T, N, E, R, and S
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 per day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM®
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software
- 50V Cat III
The AEMC L642 Simple Logger® II is a two channel thermocouple data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM®) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Model L642 Simple Logger® II records temperature at user selectable rates of 1 every 5 seconds to 1 per day. Using J,K,T,N,E,R or S thermocouples, it measures from -346º to + 1767ºF with resolution down to 0.1º (range dependent).
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.