AEMC 6610 Phase Rotation Meter
Provides greater safety from potential electrical shock with non-metallic contact voltage sensor clips
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Non-contact detector clips
- open phase and phase sequence detection
- 3-phase power source from 75V to 1000VAC
- Detects frequency range from 45 to 65Hz
- Bright LED indication live or open-phase (A, B, C)
- Includes three attached color-coded test leads
- Magnetic mounting feature
- Low battery indicator
- Clips onto insulation conductor
- Phase colors commonly used in the U.S.
The AEMC 6610 Phase Rotation Meter is an essential tool for any installation, inspection and maintenance facility. The Model 6610 is a non-contact (no metal contact points) phase meter designed to identify phase rotation on 3-phase systems and identify live and open/de-energized phases. The phase order is determined as soon as the leads are connected. The presence of live wires and phase sequence are provided by LED indication and buzzer as soon as detection has occurred. The Model 6610 is ideal for installing rotating machinery or motors, and for checking generator phase rotation direction.
- verify incorrect phase wiring
- Detect open or de-energized phases
- Determine correct wiring for proper rotation on motors, pumps, etc.