Ashcroft DG25 Digital Pressure Gauge
0.5% accuracy, bar graph display, vacuum & compound ranges from -14.7 to 25,000 psi
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- 0.5% terminal point accuracy
- Five-digit LCD display with large .48in character size
- bar graph display (20 segment)
- Nine engineering units of measure
- Measuring gauge, vacuum and compound ranges from -14.7psi through 25,000 psi
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) operating temp
- Need it in a hurry?
- Ashcroft Gold Service guarantees shipping in five days or less
- Call us for additional details
The Ashcroft DG25 digital pressure gauge offers 0.5% of span accuracy. The laser-welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications. This series is also available with enhanced accuracy of 0.25% of span making it suitable for many test and measurement uses.
IP67 ingress protection rating makes the DG25 suitable for demanding applications such as equipment wash down. It comes with nine preprogrammed engineering units of measure to read pressure in units applicable to the process, or a unit familiar to the technician using the gauge.
The DG25 comes standard with many features such as: tare, min and max memory, programmable custom engineering units, and pressure ranges from vacuum to 25,000 psi.
The DG25 was designed with the OEM in mind and can easily be custom configured to meet unique requirements; added or delete features and customize with private label keypad overlays. Contact Ashcroft or your authorized distributor to discuss your OEM requirements.