Condec Orion 3A Precision Pneumatic Controllers
Controls up to 10,000 psi and vacuum, Viton O-rings, variety of industrial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure range: 0 to 10,000 psi and vacuum
- Proof pressure:
- 15,000 psi (uncased version)
- 11,000 psi (cased version)
- Soft seat construction and adjustable stop
- Two low-torque, fine micro-metering valves
- Precision patented vernier
- Construction material:
- Body; 300 series stainless steel
- Knobs; aluminum, black anodize
The Condec Orion 3A Pneumatic Pressure Controllers provide unrivaled performance in a variety of industrial applications.
The Orion 3A utilizes an exclusive precision vernier for exact "dial in" of pressure settings. These easy-to-use manifolds feature soft seat construction and an adjustable stop that resists over tightening. Fingertip adjustment provides ultra-fine measurement that eliminates overshoot. Two test ports on panel mountable units allow for multiple applications.
The all stainless steel Orion 3A controls up to 10,000 psi and vacuum. Cased models have a test port located on front as well as an input and vent port on back of unit. Some versions also have an additional test port on back of unit. Regardless of the environment, choose the industry-leading Orion for high-quality, highpressure control.
Using an adaptor assembly, to combine one of the cased models with a DPDG digital gauge or hand-held calibrator, will provide a means of attaining accurate readings and ultra-fine "dial in" of target value.
- Gas applications
- Operation to 10,000 psi, based on model
- Test stands
- OEM pressure control applications