Condec PIN7000 / PIN7010 Pneumatic Pressure Intensifier
Self contained portable high pressure pneumatic intensifier, generates up to 10,000 PSIG
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Generates up to 10 times input pressure
- Electronically controlled intensifier system
- Precision regulator to adjust input pressure
- Three gauges to monitor:
- Regulated pressure
- Accumulated pressure
- Output pressure
- Patented micro-metering valves
- Quick-disconnect fittings and hoses
- Easy to operate, training in 10 minutes
- Self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (PIN7000)
- 19 inch rack-mount version (PIN7010)
The Condec PIN7000 / PIN7010 Pneumatic Pressure Intensifier operates using any clean dry air or gaseous nitrogen. Containing an automatic precision intensifying system, these models generate up to 10 times the input pressure.
This easy-to-operate system provides fingertip control with the exclusive micro-metering valve for pressure adjustment and venting. Monitoring has never been easier with three gauges that account for regulated pressure, accumulated pressure, and output pressure. These units are completely equipped with quick-disconnect fittings and hoses for rapid input and output pressure.
These pressure intensifying systems were designed for custom use. The compact PIN7000 incorporates a portable configuration for on-the-go operation. The rugged PIN7010 is a rack-mount model, ideal for frequent in-house use.
- High pressure supply, up to 10,000 psi, for test equipment
- Ideal for fluid-free high pressure calibration