Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switches
For tough applications, designed for user reliability & safety
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Easy to read scale
- Stainless steel internal parts
- Single or dual independently adjustable setpoints
- Diaphragm sealed piston actuator
- UL & CSA listed
- Fixed or adjustable deadband
- Dual chamber design
- Setpoints adjustable from 15-100% of range
Ashcroft P Series pressure switches are highly reliable for tough industrial and process applications. The materials of construction are specified to exacting standards, and are built to last The Ashcroft P Series switch line is designed for uncompromising end user reliability and safety.
Die cast aluminum enclosure is available in NEMA 7/9 (explosion-proof enclosure Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B, C, & D and Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F and G). The dual chamber design allows setpoint changes to be made safely even with power connected. A wide variety of precision switch elements are available to meet any application requirement, including hermetically sealed contacts for added reliability and safety. Multiple features such as dual setpoints and adjustable deadbands are available along with special designs for fire safety, limit control, and other more stringent requirements. Ease of use is stressed to improve the reliability of the installation.
P Series switches are successfully used in refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, steel mills and other tough applications. Typical applications are on blowers, compressors, boilers, burners, turbines, and reverse osmosis systems.
All models feature ±1% of span set point repeatability with very high over temperature ratings. These standard designs perform well in applications where shock and vibration are potential problems and should be used with Ashcroft thermowells for bulb protection, ease of installation, and maintenance.
- Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switches Datasheet PDF (411 KB)
- Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switch Quick Specs PDF (237 KB)
- Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switches Installation and Maintenance PDF (42 KB)
- Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switches Wiring Diagram PDF (166 KB)
- Ashcroft P Series Pressure Switches Application Information PDF (61 KB)