AW Gear Meters MAG-P Hall Effect Sensor
Sinking or sourcing output, sensor used with all AW Gear Meters
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Detects both uni- and bi-directional flow
- Square wave pulse output signal
- Duty cycle of approx. 50%
- 50mA nominal trip point self-resetting fuse
The MAG is a Hall Effect sensor which is compatible with all AW Company and KEM Positive Displacement gear flow meters except ZHM-04 to the ZHM-07KL and all AW Company and KEM turbine flow meters. The sensor detects the rotation of the flow meter's gears and emits a frequency signal proportional to flow. The output signal is a square wave pulse which has a duty cycle of approximately 50%.
MAG signal outputs are protected with a self-resetting fuse. This fuse has a 50mA nominal trip point. When a trip occurs, turn off power to the sensor and remove output load to reset fuse.
The MAG sensor has two different output configurations: MAG-PA for a sinking output and MAG-PB for a sourcing output.
- AW Gear Meters MAG-P Hall Effect Sensor Installation Guide PDF (88 KB)
- AW Gear Meters MAG-Ex-P Hall Effect Sensor Installation Guide PDF (101 KB)
- AW Gear Meters MAG-Ex-PA Hall Effect Sensor DIM Drawing PDF (64 KB)
- AW Gear Meters MAG-Ex-PAB Hall Effect Sensor DIM Drawing PDF (66 KB)